Sunday, May 10, 2009

Quarantine!


Joy of joys, B has just awakened with the same symptoms that I have... which means he can't preach today. There's no way.

I've been up twice in the night already, but at least the phenergan is allowing me to sleep for a time. I did have some veg pho broth last night and it was, I swear, almost the best thing I've ever tasted - but alas, it only stayed with my until this morning. Makes me hope I'm never stranded somewhere without food or water, a la "Survivorman."

I'm fairly certain I won't be at work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rabbitknitz said...

So how does one get a substitute preacher? Break out the otter pops for both of you and try to rest as much as you can. I would also try a tablespoonful of yogurt--preferably plain--to give a shot to your intestinal floral, if you can stand it. Not a lot--just a tablespoonful.