Friday, February 27, 2009

They're playin' basketball....

Sylvester Seay, Fresno State basketball #30

Last night B and I went to the SaveMart Center to see the men's basketball game, Fresno State v Nevada. Tickets were courtesy of my boss - and seats were in the 2nd row ON THE FLOOR, CENTER COURT. Excellent seats. My sister asked if I wiped any sweat off me, but we weren't _that_ close. ;-)
And tonight is the women's game, same schools - AND if you bring your ticket stub from last night, tickets are just $1 and it's a breast cancer fundraiser, as well. So.... we may go again tonight. The women's team is leading the league in several places, apparently.

A good thing about living here is that we are only 10 minutes from Fresno State, so getting to/from any event there is quite different than going in to the City. So for a 7 pm game, we're home just after 9.

No comments: