Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday's lunch

It's too breezy to take a walk, and since it is lunch time and I am at my desk, come sit and have lunch with me!
I started with this: -- Can you believe this salad is only 130 calories, including dressing? -- and ended with this:
Well, ok, just one half of one "baton," not the whole box -- Lovely, decadent heart-healthy dark choco! It's smooth and somehow very snackable for dark choco.

I am drinking green tea for my beverage. I am nowhere near my 10,000 steps for the day, but my pedomaeter stays with me and every little bit helps!

A coworker has decided to go on a liquid diet this week, thinking it will help her prepare for the stomach stapling she is to undergo in a week and a half.

2 comments:

Jane said...

stomach stapling seems extreme - the salad looks a better ooption.

Karina said...

There are now 2 more people in my office who are considering the surgical option.

I can't imagine what that procedure must be like - even though it seems like an "easy" way to lose weight, my salads and walking are just fine by me! :-)