Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cookies and Brooms

Here are the roses from our front yard

Had a headache today, but worked on the church's website, made some gingerbread cookies - and I'm trying to streamline the housecleaning process. I've never been a Merry Maid by any stretch, but it's really dusty around here (and believe me, it's more than a small matter - the floor itself has a fine layer of dust every single day), so it means literally daily sweeping and wiping things down. My husband (and his elderly mother, who lived here before I came) had a housecleaner in here on a weekly basis for years, so he doesn't realize the upkeep or little daily maintenance that than help. It's a good thing I'm not working outside the home - If I get a job, I don't wanna think about the dust.

On to tonight's dinner: made with the yellow sauce on the pasta

I think I need a popsicle now to help me with my head pain.

No comments: