This facial is from the Sonya Dakar group, a skin care manufacturer in Beverly Hills - and was mentioned on "The Doctors" TV show
I'm interested in trying it - but I'd like to know more about what type of skin this would benefit....
Mimi Dakar, co-founder of the Sonya Dakar Facial Clinic in Beverly Hills, California, shares an at-home recipe for a revitalizing apple facial.
• Apples are rich in antioxidants as well as vitamins A, C and E
• Cooking fruits develops pectin, which contain vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to skin
• 1 organic green apple
• ½ cup of water
• ¼ cup of witch hazel
• ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
• Cut an organic green apple into small cubes
• Leave the peel on but remove the seeds
• Combine apple with 1/2 cup water in a saucepan and bring to a boil
• Once it boils, remove saucepan from heat and allow it to cool completely
• Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a clean bowl
• Stir in 1/4 cup of witch hazel
• Stir in 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
• Apply the mixture with a clean cotton ball, or pour it into an empty spray bottle and spritz on
• Leave on for 15 minutes, and wash off with a warm cloth
• Repeat once a week!