Sunday, March 8, 2009

Of Ladysmith and allergies

I have so far surmised that this "thing" is allergies - my throat was fine for the rest of yesterday, and rough again this morning only when I awoke. My nose is a little runny, but so are my eyes, and allergy meds seem to be keeping all mostly at bay. I am so glad it's not a sinus infection!!!
For a few reasons.
1. My sister is visiting tomorrow through Wednesday
2. We're going to see Ladysmith Black Mambazo Tuesday night, her birthday
3. I have to go to work, no matter how I'm feeling

Work is going ok, but I am NOT thrilled that they are dumping the entire Workers Comp process on me. I mean, first, I don't even really like dealing with numbers, and for what they're paying me, it is ridiculous. I am paid the same as the receptionist, from whom they have little expectation - and I get this. I'm a bit bitter.

No comments: